Snatch – Speed under the bar
3×5 Tall snatch (progressive) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD44SCjoVew
Take 10 minutes to work to heavy high hang snatch for the day
- For the Tall snatch emphasize standing tall and pulling yourself under the bar as fast as you can.
- Check for correct receiving position in tall snatch and make adjustments here
- Use speed developed from tall snatch drill to get under fast on the high hang snatch
15 min AMRAP:
10 FR lunges (145/103, 125/90, 95/65)
- The intent for today is to test ability to hold and move weight when fatigued.
- When fatigued work to keep chest up and core braced
- Try to go unbroken with a heavy weight. Rest at the top instead of dropping weight..
- Scale to complete each round in 2:00-2:30 and get 6-7 rounds total