4×3 Muscle Snatch *ascending weight
3×3 Power Snatch
- Burgner warm up with a PVC.
- Specifically focus on the muscle snatch. The bar path should remain close. The snatch is a pull high and press under, not a reverse curl.
- Build muscle snatch to the heaviest set of 3 allowable with good form. The heavier the load the better the form has to be!
- After that weight is found add 10-20 lbs and perform 3×3 power snatch focusing on a strong turnover
METCON: (9min cap)
- Intent: Fast bodyweight metcon as a break from long hard cardio this week. This is a chance to get your pump on!
- You will become limited by muscle fatigue. Scale the rows and dips by adjusting the height of your feet or adding a band as necessary. The goal will be to scale so the set of 21 is done in 4 sets or less.
- Don’t short change your range of motion on the air squats. Practice perfect depth.