Every 4:00 for 4 rounds:
15 burpees over bar (lateral)
20 push press (115/83, 95/63, 75/53, 45/33)
60 DU (60 DU, 30 DU, 120 SU)
- Intent: Interval work today; the faster you work, the more rest you get! Aim for 2-3 minutes per round. Make sure you get at least 30-45 seconds of rest.
- Pace yourself on the burpees. If you spike your heart rate too soon, it will be tough to recover.
- Try to complete each round of push press in 2 sets if possible, but no more than 3.
Candlestick roll to box jump (24/20, 20/16, 16/12)
- There are a number of ways to scale this movement, between the box height and the height of the surface for the candlestick roll
- Feel free to use a gymnastics mat for the candlestick roll as needed