Teach S & J hooks from:
● seated position on bench to standing
● standing lift legs and hook
● full climb
● Practice each position. Under fatigue want to rely on muscle memory to grab the rope correctly. The rope climb should be a lock with feet and stand with legs.
-10 Toes-to-Bar (T2B, Knee raises, V-up/Tuck up)
-10 Box Jumps (24/20, 20/16, 10 alt. step-ups)
-6 Rope Climbs (legless, regular, 3 climbs, 3 floor pulls)
-200m Run (200m, 100m run)
Rest 4 minutes, rotate stations, high five your partner
12 minute ascending power clean ladder (increase clean by 1 rep each round)
-10 Russian KB Swings (70/50, 50/35, 35/25)
Power Cleans (185/125, 155/105, 135/85, DB clean)
Notes● Partner up, and then split partners into stations 1 and 2, so when we transition the other station is ready for that partner.
● Station 1:
○ Focus on rope climb technique learned in the skill section of the day.
○ Pace should be steady enough so we aren’t taking big breaks.
○ Build intensity every 4 min, so last rounds are close to a sprint pace.
● Station 2:
○ KB swings should be unbroken each round.
○ Then settle in for heavy singles on the power clean.