8 toes-to-bar (T2B, hanging knee raises, abmat situps)
8 DB thrusters (35/25, 20/15)
12 DB lunges
- Intent: See how long you can stay unbroken through the moderate rep counts and lighter-than-usual weights in this hero WOD.
- Choose a scale on the T2B that allows you to keep moving.
- For the DB thrusters, keep your chest upright and the dumbbells stacked. Drive up out of the hole and pop your hips.
- Pick a “lane” of the rig. Perform your thrusters near your T2B, then lunge 6 steps out and 6 steps back. Transition immediately into the next round of T2B.
400m D-ball carry (AHAP)
*Every time you drop, 2 d-balls over the shoulder
- Fight to keep your chest up with the ball high on your chest
- Grip your hands/wrists and find a comfortable position
- Hang on for a few more steps every time you think you need to drop