7-7-7 @ 65%-70%
- Use 2-3 sets to warm up to weight
- Focus on upright chest, pressing into bar overhead, and keeping weights in heels
- Take advantage of this opportunity to practice stringing together bigger sets of OHS
5 rounds for time (14 min cap)
12 sumo deadlift high pulls (95/65)
10 overhead squats
8 handstand pushups
- Intent: Focus on efficient movement for each element, while challenging yourself to larger sets than you may typically tackle. Hit your positions!
- The sumo deadlift high pulls should be done in 1-2 sets.
- Aim to go unbroken on OHS (2 sets max). Move quickly: lock out overhead and drop into your next rep.
- On HSPU, shoot for 1-3 sets. Be patient and finish kip before pushing with arms.