12 deadlifts (bodyweight)
21 box jumps (24/20)
- Push yourself on this benchmark WOD and record your time.
- DL should be unbroken. If it would take >3 sets consider scaling to 75% BW.
- Try not to go slower than your 2K pace on the row
- Stand up completely on the box jumps and find a rhythm to keep moving
3×8 reps DB bench press 31×1
3×6 reps single arm DB rows 2121
- Performed as alternating sets with about 90 seconds rest between movements.
- Stay light enough to follow prescribed tempo, can be progressive if needed